Our 6 strategic objectives are the following (click on the S.O. to know more):
- To strengthen the scientific & technical knowledge base on biodiversity,
- To enhance the information base and governance processes,
- To raise awareness and communicate on the importance of biodiversity,
- To improve the mainstreaming of biodiversity and ecosystem services in policy sectors,
- To improve the knowledge on the measurement, reporting and verification (MRV),
- To raise awareness and build capacities on the Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit Sharing.