- ALTER-Net & EKLIPSE Conference: The EU Biodiversity Strategy Beyond 2020
- Biodiversity for Development - A way forward to the SDGs (5 years of the CEBioS programme)
- The Nagoya Protocol in the framework of development cooperation
- Education meets biodiversity in DRCongo
- Biodiversity & development, a global heritage
The Nagoya Protocol in the framework of development cooperation
CEBioS organise a seminar on the Nagoya Protocol and the associated system of Access and Benefit-Sharing (ABS).
The seminar will take place on 29 June 2017 at 1.30 pm at DGD, Karmelietenstraat 15, 1000 Brussels.
Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory.
To register, please contact Annemarie Van der Avort at Annemarie.vanderavort (at ) diplobel.fed.be
See detailed programme and relevant information below.