- Article on VRT News: "We urgently need to give our planet its resilience back" [posted on: 06/01/2021]
- Interview of Luc Janssens de Bisthoven in Le Vif/L'Express [posted on: 18/12/2020]
- Book review: "The invention of green colonialism" by Guillaume Blanc [posted on: 01/12/2020]
- New policy brief about the future of Lake Tanganyika's fisheries (DR Congo) [posted on: 24/11/2020]
- Letter to Science: "EcoHealth reframing of disease monitoring" [posted on: 16/11/2020]
CEBioS stands for ‘Capacities for Biodiversity and Sustainable Development’.
CEBioS is a programme of the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS), where it belongs to the Operational Directorate ‘Nature’. CEBioS is part of the ‘BIOPOLS’ group and is closely associated with the Belgian Focal Point to the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
The CEBioS programme carries out capacity building for partners of the Belgian cooperation in the field of biodiversity conservation and sustainable management linked to poverty eradication. It works in the framework of international obligations of Belgium under the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) and the Belgian biodiversity strategy 2020.
The CEBioS programme is financed by the Directorate-General for Development Cooperation (DGD) through a protocol of cooperation between the Ministry of development cooperation and the Ministry of science policy.
Discover CEBioS with this short video: